Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome!
Hey there, fellow rally enthusiasts! 

We are thrilled to announce that we are in the process of building a new rally game to life and we can't wait to share it with you!

It will be about managing a rally driver through the way, rather than actual driving acrross the stages. (There are plenty simulators out there) 

We're here to hear your thoughts, recommendations, and dream scenarios for the game. Every suggestion and idea will be taken into account as we build and develop the game. We want to make sure that Rally Manager will be the best it can be.

So whether you're a seasoned rally fan or just curious about the sport, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey. Get ready to test your skills and compete in virtual championships, while learning about the real-world structures of rally racing.
How to earn money at the beginning of the game ? I have O€ so I can't do anything...
(01-15-2024, 02:18 PM)Guest Wrote: How to earn money at the beginning of the game ? I have O€ so I can't do anything...

You can earn money by going to the money tab (upper left) and click on the Watch Sponsor Ads menu.
(01-16-2024, 12:02 AM)Admin Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 02:18 PM)Guest Wrote: How to earn money at the beginning of the game ? I have O€ so I can't do anything...

You can earn money by going to the money tab (upper left) and click on the Watch Sponsor Ads menu.

Oh thank you ! I didn't see it since I have an adblock

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)